JOIN OUR TEAM AND MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
WE OFFER OUR TEAM:
* $13-16/hour. Training provided.
* Full Time / Part Time / Fill In hours to fit all schedules (our care visits range from 3-24 hours)
* Daytime / Evening / Overnight / Weekdays / Weekends (let us know when you are available)
* Industry Leading Compensation & Bonus Incentives
* Compensation for Travel Time & Overtime
OUR CARE TEAM PROVIDES ASSISTANCE WITH:
* Grocery Shopping
* Meal Planning / Preparation
* Light Housekeeping
* Transportation to Appointments, Errands / Outings
* Memory Care
* Personal Care
If you want to make a difference in the life of a senior as a trained caregiver and companion, you can become a part of our team. Extended Family Home Care provides caregivers for non-medical caregiving services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
As a caregiver, you may assist with companionship and conversation, meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping tasks, dressing and grooming, toileting and bathing, dementia care, social activities and day trips, pet care, transportation to appointments, and much more.
Ongoing education is important. To make sure our caregivers continue to provide the best care possible, we require additional training, coaching and support programs that you will need to be successful in your job.
Extended Family Home Care is one of Denver’s leading home care agencies. A family-owned business in Denver, we are dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors, so they can lead dignified, independent lives within the familiarity of their own home.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers, who not only possess the highest levels of integrity and respect, but are committed to delivering exceptional care to our clients.
- Pass our Nationwide Criminal and Motor Vehicle Background Check as well as multiple personal and professional Reference Checks,
- Have a valid Driver’s License, a clean driving record, and a reliable car with up-to-date insurance,
- Lift 25 lbs.,
- 21 years of age or older.
Extended Family Home Care takes the time to care for and recognize our hardworking Caregivers, so they can continue to provide the best care to our clients. We work together to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
WE OFFER OUR TEAM:
- Full Time and Part Time Hours to fit all schedules
- Flexibility, we are willing to work with your schedule
- Daytime, Evening and Overnight shifts available
- Industry Leading Hourly Compensation & Bonus Incentives
We offer above average wages, based upon current industry standards and your skills, experience, and training. We have a generous reward program for caregivers who seek additional training and who refer potential clients and/or other caregivers to us. Besides the paycheck, the greatest benefit of working with our team is that you will be doing a job you are passionate about while working a schedule that fits your needs.